Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Miskin at Easter

Miskin at Easter Podcast

Hello!
Thanks for logging into the first Festival Podcast!
You can grab the rss feed from the right for instant notification blog style. As this was my first Festival Podcast there are things I will do differently next time, but I hope you enjoy this one. The file is 20Mb and is a little over 20 minutes long. Just long enough to fit three artists.

Podcast number one is from Miskin at Easter which is in South Wales. A wonderful festival complete with wall to wall singing and sessions and easter parade. The tracks I've chosen are:

Isambarde singing the traditional song Matty Groves.
George Papavgeris singing his song Empty Handed.
Luasca in a live collaboration with Vicki Swan & Jonny Dyer in the duelling pipes tune (especially for Andy) that we played on the Sunday. (live performance recorded last summer)

I hope that you enjoy the podcast and please leave some comments here on the blog! I'd love to hear from you!!
:-)
Vicki

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki.
That was awesome!
Especially the jam between you guys and Luasca.
Fabulous stuff.
Cheers,
Brad

Anonymous said...

Brought back memories of Miskin in the Marque on Sunday Lunchtime.
Yas Jackson/Scooby Doo.

MajikPiG said...

Too bad you aren't still doing this podcast... or so it seems anyway.

Smallpiper said...

I'll probably get back to it when I've finished the dissertation, I've just been rushed off my feet with the other podcast and the playing and the dissertaiton etc...
:)
Vx

Anonymous said...

Nice post! GA is also my biggest earning. However, it’s not a much.